Fantex® IPC Curtains
Antimicrobial disposable hospital curtains
Manufactured with Fantex® antimicrobial fabric which has rapid Log 3 efficacy and residual activity against a broad spectrum of pathogens.
These best in class hospital curtains significantly reduce cross contamination within the hospital environment which decreases the risk of contracting life threatening HCAIs.
With its unique formulation and best-in-class speed of kill, Fantex® effectively prevents the transfer of pathogens to interacting hands, helping to break the chain of transmission and significantly reducing the spread of infection within the hospital environment.
Currently the only curtain scientifically proven to kill pathogens and remain free from contamination, Fantex® IPC Curtains contribute to a safer patient environment and help to reduce the risk of HCPs or patients contracting life-threatening HCAIs.
1 Minute Kill
Fantex® rapidly kills pathogens
Log 3 Efficacy
Eliminates 99.9% of pathogens in 60 seconds
Potent against bacteria, viruses and fungi
Provides long-lasting surface protection
A comprehensive range of hook types are available so that hospital curtains can be quickly and easily fitted to existing curtain tracks with minimal disruption or costly adaptations.
Robust and ultrasonically welded, hooks are easy to fit and glide smoothly along tracks due to the low resistance design.
All curtains come with a standard drop of 2m but custom drops are also available to order:
Range of Sizes
|Size||Width||Useable Width||Box Quantity|
Available in seven colors, designed to bring a fresh and bright look to any patient ward. These disposable antimicrobial hospital curtains enhance hospital aesthetics and create a more soothing environment for a better patient experience.
- Kills 99.9% (Log 3) of bacteria in one minute to BS EN ISO 20743
- Hygienic, non-woven polypropylene fabric
- Cost effective alternative to linen curtains which eliminates laundering costs
- Eco-friendly and 100% recyclable
- Clear date labelling to improve compliance
- Rapid changeout in one minute to increase patient throughput
- Fire retardant to BS 5867 and NFPA 701
Fantex® has demonstrated efficacy against the following micro-organisms:
– Feline coronavirus (MERS surrogate)
– Escherichia coli
– Enterococcus hirae
– Staphylococcus aureus
– Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
– Pseudomonas aeruginosa
– Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
– Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)
– Klebsiella pneumoniae
– Clostridium difficile
– Carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii
– Candida albicans
– Candida auris
– Aspergillus niger
– Influenza HK (A2) virus
– Foot & Mouth virus
– Feline calicivirus (human Norovirus surrogate)
– Avian influenza virus (H7N1)
Available to order through the NHS Supply Chain (Disposable Cubicle, Shower and Window Curtains (2018/S 042-091705) Framework, NHS SBS (Design, Furniture & Appliances – SBS/19/MA/TYX/9363) Framework or directly with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to chat with Customer Service?
Call 01902 798 064
Monday-Friday: 8.30am-5pm GMT